to laruku_in_words : a safe haven for all fanfiction about the brilliant band that is L'Arc~en~Ciel and its members. Membership is open so please feel free to join (and invite others to do so!), but make sure your post adheres to the following rules before posting it:
1. All posts must contain fanfiction about the band or its members or info about something relevant to said fanfiction. If you want to introduce yourself, you can include the introduction in your first fic post, but please keep it brief :)
2. Do not post links to works not written by you, unless you have proof of the author's permission for you to do so.
3. As long as it doesn't get out of hand, fic searches are allowed. Challenges to get the creative juices flowing are welcomed as well.
4. Fics that have characters from other bands (or contain relationships between members of Laruku and other bands) are allowed, as long as the fic very clearly focuses on the Laruku member/members.
5. Fics about the members' solo projects are allowed.
6. If you want your old fics to be added to Our Master Fic List, submit them by PM-ing the mod with all the details needed (as stated in the post) or comment on the entry itself and they'll be added as soon as possible. New fics can be posted by following the 7th rule.
(note: If you want to post older fics in laruku_in_words for archiving purposes (e.g. you don't want to link to your own journal or to a dead community), it is fine to post them in the same way as new fics. In this case, please note the original date of when the fic was written somewhere in the post though.)
7. All fics posts should be in this format:
*just m/m or m/f will suffice if you want the pairing to be secret/unspecified.
Post titles should contain the main info about the fic or just left blank - it's left up to your own discretion.
If you post the whole fic in the comm, please put it under an lj-cut. Otherwise, linking to your own journal is encouraged.
8. Please tag your entries properly. If you want a tag added that's not there yet: PM the mod.
9. No linking to f-locked entries.
10. No bashing of Laruku and its members. No bashing of other fans/community members. Please use common sense when posting/commenting.
11. Not a rule, per se, but a reminder for readers that authors really appreciate feedback. Leave a quick note expressing your appreciation every once in a while if you read! :)
Please note that these rules might be changed/added to in the future.
If you have any questions, adress them to radhaj .
|Links and Credits|
Tracks on Drugs (acid android OHP)
Layout from xxkuroihoshixx , profile code from fruitstyle